Sunday, April 22, 2012

2 More Gigs in CNY

I have 2 shows that I'm doing with Colleen Kattau. I copied and pasted them below from her email. After these shows I'll be moving to California, so this will be the last time for my hometown folks to hear me play for a while. This is not my solo music. I play lead electric guitar with her backing band.
From Colleen:

Saturday, April 28 8pm Kellish Farm 3192 Pompey Center Road, Manlius, NY we're so glad to be back at this venue. just looking at the americana artwork in the barn is a night of entertainment.

Sunday, April 29 4pm Rongovian Embassy Trumansburg, NY Ithaca area CD release of the benefit compilation CD Singing Clear: Clean earth, air, water 'round here. with Aro Veno, Marie Burns, and special guest, award-winning biologist and writer, Sandra Steingraber.

No comments:

Post a Comment