Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Album Credits

Here's a track list and some info about my new album: "For the Unforeseeable Future"
All songs were recorded on a single Stereo Track: one microphone and one instrument input run direct into a USB Mixer and onto my  laptop. I took care of all recording, mixing and mastering duties myself.

Acoustic guitar, tracks 1-7.
Fretless American Zither, tracks 8, 10, 11
Acoustic guitar and Piano, track 9 (Piano played by Benjamin Shearer)
All of the songs were recorded at my godparents' house on the Westside of Syracuse.
All songs were named by my mother, Silvia de la Garza.

1. Chorus for the Dawn of Time
2. The Invention of a Story
3. Daylight Rippling
4. Ballad for an Undecided Sky
5. Are You Listening?
6. Horseback Dreams
7. Rushing to Revelation
8. Intermezzo
9. Following Constellations
10. The Importance of the Dream
11. Fading Galaxy

No comments:

Post a Comment